Injury and Ability Management
Total Physiotherapy works alongside businesses to help with employment management from Pre-Employment and Suitability for Work Screening specific to job suitability, to Workplace Ergonomic Assessments, and Post Injury Return to Work Planning.
We work with businesses to define the physical demands of jobs. Physical Demands Analysis (PDA) tools provide an objective and standardized baseline measure of the physical requirements of a specific job.
Suitability for Work Screening tools and Post Injury Return to Work Assessment tools can then be developed to be specific to the physical demands of the job.
Total Physiotherapy offers training to Medical Doctors, Physiotherapists, and Occupational Nurses on how to use the Return to Work tools we develop.
For more information on the services we provide:
- Suitability for Work Screening
- Drug Screening & Alcohol Screening
- Worker Physical Assessments
- TeleHealth Video-link Consultations
- Work Conditioning and Occupational Functional Rehabilitation
- Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)
- Return to Work Planning
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Ergonomic Consulting
- Worker Education Seminars
- Case Management